AN etiquette coach has revealed the one thing the mother of the bride should never do.
Denise Suthoff, who regularly shares helpful pieces of around wedding topics, issued a warning for overbearing mums.
weddingtalk901Denise Suthoff regularly shares advice for people about to get married[/caption]
weddingtalk901In the clip she says ‘momzillas’ need to relax on their son or daughter’s big day[/caption]
In her helpful tip for pesky parents who turn into “momzillas“, Barbara advised it’s best to take a backseat to make sure their daughter or son has the best day possible.
She said the most vital thing is not to be controlling or try and take over the day.
Barbara explained the pressure on the day can create kind and caring mum’s with the best of intentions to be too much.
She said: “Mom; whatever your issue is, let it go, you had your opportunity for your wedding, now it’s your son or daughter’s turn, and truthfully the things you are throwing a fit about just are not that critical.
READ MORE FABULOUS
IN A SPIN
I’m a laundry whizz – three ways to dry clothes quicker
Kate Middleton pays tribute to Princess Diana as she stuns at state banquet
“Most mums are great, but if this is you, just calm down and enjoy the day.”
Barbara is known for sharing a number of helpful tips and tricks from everything from weddings to etiquette.
In another vide, posted under her handle @weddingtalk901, she revealed an important task that must be completed after the wedding.
She explained thank you notes to show appreciation to the guests who attended the wedding are an “etiquette must”.
Denise advised: “You technically have three months to get them done but don’t take that long.
“Get them as soon as you get back from your honeymoon, just go ahead and get them out.
Read More on The Sun
Code to spot for £600 cost of living payment landing in bank accounts from today
BEAT THE BREEZE
I have UPVC door, there’s a switch to make it less draughty this winter
“If people give you cash, don’t mention the dollar amount, just say thank you for the gift.
“A lot of people may have spent a lot of money on airfare, hotels, be sure to recognize that in your thank you note.”
Grid Posts News
When is Argentina vs Croatia – World Cup 2022 semi-final? TV channel, live stream FREE, kick-off time for HUGE clash
World Cup 2022 fixtures: What dates do England play? Kick-off times for knockouts and final plus results
World Cup 2022 LIVE: Raheem Sterling could feature for England, Lionel Messi’s Argentina through – latest
Urgent warning amid fears kids could pass deadly Strep A onto vulnerable grandparents as they gather for Christmas
- Emma Raducanu: Tennis star ‘creeped out’ after stalker hand-delivered love letters to her family home
- Ukraine’s pro-Kremlin rebels invited to join the Russian military
- How to watch Rafael Nadal vs Daniil Medvedev: Australian Open final UK start time, TV channel and live stream
- Australian prime minister warns Kanye West he must be fully vaccinated before Melbourne concert
- Boy, 9, killed and man in hospital after tree falls on them during Storm Malik
- Africa Cup of Nations 2022: Cameroon keep winning on the pitch but losing off it as authorities vilify fans
- PM and Chancellor double down on planned National Insurance hike
- PM considers doubling troops to strengthen Europe’s borders over Russia threat
- £1.5bn levelling up pot to ‘breathe fresh life’ into disadvantaged areas
- Sir Keir Starmer says he’d ‘quickly’ give more powers to Scottish Parliament if elected